Tips for selecting an Advisor

CALS students are assigned an academic advisor in their major department. Students can change advisors by consulting the main office of their major department, or by coming to 116 Ag Hall.

Students should seek advice from many sources; their assigned academic advisor does not need to be the only person to whom they turn with questions. Students should make an effort to get to know the faculty and staff in the College so they have a broad network of people who can help them.