Learn about resumes and CVs, interviewing, using career fairs effectively, tailoring your coursework to your intended field, and more by using these valuable resources to get you thinking about career development.
- Career Advising – Talk to a career advisor about your area of interest and career related topics. Consult your academic advisor for course recommendations that enhance your career goals.
- Career Workshops – Receive training on topics such as resumes, CVs, cover letters, interviewing, thank you letters, and more. Search CALS Career Services for our specific workshops.
- CareerSpots Videos – Short videos that can help with your career development and preparation
- CALS Career Services Blog – Regular posts include: information about industries in which CALS students work, transitions to graduate or professional school, and recruiter perspectives on hiring
- Facebook – Receive the latest information about events, and updates from – UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
- Twitter – Follow @UWMadisonCALS to keep up on happenings in UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
- LinkedIn – Join the UW-Madison College of Agricultural & Life Sciences’ LinkedIn Group. Connect professionally with CALS alumni, employers, and fellow students.