Become a better leader through the CALS Leadership Seminar (Interdisciplinary 312).
The Leadership Seminar is an eight week one-credit course designed to expose students to the content and ideas that are central to developing leadership skills. Students learn about leadership through readings, guest lecturers, class discussions, and self-reflection. This is an excellent course for any student interested in developing leadership skills.
Objectives of the Leadership Seminar:
- Describe various leadership philosophies and develop your own perspectives on leadership
- Gain self-awareness of your current leadership competencies and your areas for growth
- Develop ideas for analyzing and responding to ethical issues
- Gain an understanding of organizational and group dynamics
- Identify and apply the behaviors and skills for effectively managing and leading organizations and communities